If you’re ready to register, please click here to go to our registration site, CampBrain. We recommend having the following information available if you’re creating an account for the first time:
- Immunization Dates
- Current Medications
- Doctor’s Contact Information
You’ll need to create a separate application for each child through one CampBrain account. When logged in as one child, you will only be able to see the camps for which that child is age and gender-eligible.
If you’ve participated in A Tatnall Summer in past years and already have a CampBrain account, you’re way ahead of the game! Please log in using your email address and, if necessary, reset your password. All of your information will still be present in your account, making registration very simple. If you run into any trouble, please reach out to us at [email protected] before creating a new account!
- Please note that all campers must be at least 3 years of age and fully toilet-trained to attend camp. If your camper displays they are not yet ready for a full camp day, they may be asked to switch to a 1/2 day registration or ask to return to camp when they are fully potty trained and able to make it through the full camp day.
- All campers are expected to be able to stay in a group setting and follow instructions in a group setting.
- If your camper has any special need that inhibits their ability to follow these expectations, please reach out to [email protected].
Campers should plan to bring:
- Lunch w/ ice pack, snacks for morning and afternoon
- Refillable water bottle daily
- Towel, bathing suit, change of clothes
- Sunscreen is applied daily, and bug spray is if needed
- Closed toe shoes
- Nap blanket for 3's and 4's
- All personal items should be labeled with the camper's first and last name!
Spend your Summer at Tatnall!
Our camps offer a wide range of activities that cater to your child's interests, including sports, art, music, and adventure! Whether your child is a budding athlete, an aspiring artist, or just looking to make a new friend, our experienced counselors will guide them through a summer full of fun and learning.
Your child will have a blast at camp while they develop important life skills such as teamwork, creativity, and leadership. Plus, our state-of-the-art facilities and beautiful campus provide the perfect backdrop for an unforgettable summer.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! Register now for A Tatnall Summer and give your child the gift of a summer they'll never forget.
We can't wait to see you there!
If you have questions or concerns, please reach out. We can be reached via phone at
(302) 892-4337 or via email at [email protected].