The Association, led by the Alumni Council, organizes a variety of events for both our present and future alumni. Local and regional reunions, Homecoming, the annual Tatnall Golf Classic, and the Distinguished Alumni Awards are just a few of the activities that bring alumni together. Before graduating, our juniors and seniors also participate in several events hosted by the Alumni Association, including Ring Day, the Senior Chats, and an alumni “initiation” luncheon.
The Alumni Association also plays a vital role in Tatnall’s fundraising efforts. Most notably, the Annual Golf Classic, which raised $46,764 in 2022, directly impacts Tatnall by supporting financial aid and other educational programs.
2023-2024 Alumni Council
|Kiadii H. Harmon '96||President|
|Judith (King) Axarlis '59|
|Mirthe F. Berends '16|
|Malcolm T. Godshall '17|
|Emilie L. Hager '16|
|Amanda A. Jacobs '02|
|Rosemary (Kingery) Leader '09|
|James A. Magee '89|
|Kelsey P. Martin '15|
|Stephen D. Marvin '88|
|Lisa (Bixby) McGillivray '81|
|Keith E. Morton '74|
|Abigail (Williams) Schneider '97|
|Linda (Archangelo) Sygowski '71|
|Daynell M. Wright '97|
If you are a dedicated, passionate, service-oriented individual wanting to commit your time and expertise to engage Tatnall alumni and students, join the Alumni Council. Contact [email protected] for more information.
What is a Class Agent?
Class Agents represent their graduating class to Tatnall and act as a liaison between the School and their class - helping facilitate a lasting connection and meaningful relationships with the School, as well as advocating for Tatnall’s initiatives and mission.
Expectations of a Class Agent
The role of Class Agent requires some time commitment along with an interest/desire to stay in touch with classmates and friends. Serving as a Class Agent is a fun way to keep involved with Tatnall post-graduation. Below are the core responsibilities and expectations for the Class Agent Program:
- Keep Class Directory updated via the Tatnall Alumni Community online
- Join the Tatnall Alumni Community online and encourage classmates to do the same
- Keep Tatnall apprised of updates you hear from your classmates (weddings, babies, grad school graduations, career news, moves)
- Promote Class Notes so Tatnall can follow important milestones and life events, such as weddings, births, graduations, retirements, etc.
- Send communications to your class through the Tatnall Alumni Community online. Communications will be pre-written and sent to you in advance, for you to copy/paste, or make your own
- Send separate email invitations to Homecoming and Golf Classic (pre-written for you)
- Help plan Reunions for your class every 5 years
- Attend Alumni events when possible
Why Become a Class Agent?
- Stay connected to your classmates and the Tatnall community
- Give back to the Tatnall community, and help Alumni leave a lasting legacy with the School
- Stay apprised of opportunities for Alumni
- Have fun with your classmates and fellow Alumni
- Share your ideas to make the Alumni experience better
If you are interested in becoming a Class Agent, please contact us at [email protected]