These financial awards recognize students who exhibit the personal qualities that are central to The Tatnall School’s Mission and Beliefs: intellectual curiosity, honesty, compassion, and a dedication to building a more inclusive, thriving, and loving community. Students entering grades 9 - 11 can apply for this award which will be given in amounts up to $5,000 annually.
Students may apply for this award by submitting a written essay to the Admissions Office by February 15. The selection process includes an interview with admissions staff and a review of academic records.
- Outstanding academic achievement and citizenship record at Tatnall
- Extracurricular activities and positive contributions to the school community and the broader community
- Essay requirement: In a well-organized, double-spaced essay of one-to-two pages submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Describe one experience that demonstrates your leadership, creativity, and perseverance, or
- Describe what is required to build a more inclusive, thriving, and loving community.
Award recipients in good academic standing and actively involved in the life of the school will carry the scholarship throughout the completion of their time at Tatnall.