We appreciate your interest in The Tatnall School and our programs!
International Student Program
Our International Student Program is a critical part of Tatnall's mission. Each year, we welcome 15 - 20 new and returning students into our Middle School and Upper School program. Our program is purposefully small to ensure a personal experience.
We typically accept three to seven new students each year (grade openings vary from year to year). We request that international students join us at the start of the academic year, rather than as mid-year transfers.
If you are an international student who would like to apply to Tatnall, we request that you contact the following sponsoring agency associated with our International Student Program. For entry in the fall of 2020, all international student applications must be coordinated through one of the organizations listed below. Once a student enrolls at Tatnall, we request that s(he) remain with the same sponsoring agency for the student's entire tenure at Tatnall. Our school requires that these organizations provide a safe and comfortable homestay experience, enrollment assistance, transportation to all Tatnall events, legal guardianship, health insurance, additional programming, and I-20 visa support. Application Requirements
Applicants are granted admission based upon the following criteria:
• Transcripts indicating above-average academic ability
• Superior English Proficiency as determined by the TOEFL
• Letters of recommendation from an English and math teacher, with evidence of the student’s abilities
• Interview with The Office of Enrollment
- Contact: Candise Schmidling, (302) 766-1786
- Contacts: Clarice Kwasnieski and Catherine Jiang